New Sauer 404 rifles arrive!
The all new Sauer 404 !
We have received the the first of our order from Sauer.
Both Xt models in 6.55 x 55 and 7mm Rem Mag
Give us a ring to discuss prices or call in to have a look!
- Indestructible polymer stock with comfortable Soft Touch coating and elastomeric panels is ideal for any terrain and weather
- Aviation-grade high-alloy aluminum receiver
- Perfectly placed ergonomic manual cocking slide on the bolt shroud
- Easily replaceable bolt head makes switching from Standard to Magnum calibers a snap
- Twin ejectors for a precisely perpendicular ejection pattern
- 6-lug bolt locks directly into the barrel
- Jeweled bolt body
- SAUER Quattro trigger with choice of four trigger pull weights: 550 g (1.2 lbs), 750 g (1.7 lbs), 1000 g (2.2 lbs) and 1250 g (2.7 lbs)
- Infinitely adjustable trigger blade with 8 mm (0.3 in) adjustment range for length of pull and a left-to-right swivel range of 5 degrees
- SAUER Universal Mount (SUM) integral to with receiver for an extremely low build height
- SAUER universal key (SUS) integrated into the front sling swivel for forend and buttstock removal, barrel removal or replacement, and selection of trigger pull weight
- MagLock magazine safety
|Medium||.243 Win., 6,5x55, .270 Win., 7x64, .308 Win., .30-06 Spring., 8x57 IS, 9,3x62|
|Magnum||7 mm Rem. Mag., .300 Win. Mag., 8x68 S, .338 Win. Mag., .375 H&H Mag.|
|Medium||17 mm / 19 mm||51 cm / 56 cm||3,26 kg|
|Magnum||17 mm / 19 mm||62 cm||3,26 kg|
SAUER Length of twist
|Caliber||Length of twist (mm)||Length of twist (Inches)|
|.308 Win.||279 mm||11,0"|
|.30-06 Spring.||279 mm||11,0"|
|8x57 IS||240 mm||9,4"|
|7mm Rem. Mag.||241 mm||9,5"|
|.300 Win. Mag.||279 mm||11,0"|
|8x68 S||279 mm||11,0"|
|.338 Win. Mag.||305 mm||12,0"|
|.375 H&H Mag.||305 mm||12,0"|
You can share this story by using your social accounts: